EADR strives for reliable, fair and just, out-of-court settlements. These processes enable both parties to resolve their disputes through experienced professionals without the need for litigation, and in a timely manner.
Before you open a dispute make sure you have:
- First tried to find a solution directly with your operator.
- Familiarised yourself with the Rules of Procedure.
Writing the dispute:
- Be truthful and brief.
- Attachments are not obligatory but might help substantiate your claim.
- You can write to us in English or German.
- Remember that the Terms and Conditions contracted between the operator and you will be fully considered in the dispute resolution process.
- Disputes are free of charge for players or consumers.
During and after the dispute:
- You can not communicate verbally with us or with the other party.